ASSOCIATE DISTRIBUTOR PROGRAM KEY BENEFITS
Like a reliable partner, the Associate Distributor Program (ADP) supports and helps you grow your business thanks to its many benefits. By using ADP to its full potential, you can build deeper relationships with your customers, gain marketing firepower to increase installer/fleet business and expand sales of ACDelco parts. The Associate Distributor Program strengthens and compliments distribution of ACDelco products by providing marketing, sales and brand-building tools.
Learning Management System (LMS)
The ACDelco Learning Management System (LMS) is easy to use and offers technicians a convenient mechanism to view course schedules and either:
- Enroll in live instructor-led or virtual classroom training courses
- Request classes at remote training sites
- Link to web-based training courses
The LMS will also generate email notifications and reminders the week prior to training. It also includes training reporting capabilities that allow tracking and monitoring of training events and history.
Log in to the LMS through the Training tab of acdelcotechconnect.com or acdelcotraining.com. If you are not a current user or need help with your user ID and password, contact the Help Desk at 800.825.5886, prompt 1.
To keep a cutting edge, you need cutting-edge training. That's why ACDelco offers a 'Blended Learning' approach to its curriculum.
At ACDelco, we understand your reputation is built on the quality of the repairs you provide. That makes fixing a vehicle correctly the first time a top priority. ACDelco CONNECTION provides time saving features that will help you get the job done quickly and accurately the first time!
Easy vehicle look up using:
- VIN Scan on the mobile app to easily look up and order parts right from your phone or tablet. Or, go to the desk top after scanning, select the VIN from My Vehicles to look up and order parts
- Smart Search to enter the vehicle information for speedy results! Start typing (even partial words) and suggestions populate
Find parts with search features designed to meet your shop's needs:
- A to Z parts list with search functionality to display every part stocked by your part seller for the vehicle
- Favorite Jobs lets you look up and order multiple parts at the same time for frequently performed jobs
- Recent Searches lets you retrieve previously quoted jobs for return customers
CONNECTION provides you access to the correct part information so you can order with confidence:
- The GM Illustrated Catalog provides system drawings and VIN decodes for the correct part
- Find Battery Locator Guide and reset procedures in the ACDelco Battery Catalog
- ACDelco's industry exclusive Smart Page provides access to Product Details, Safety Data Sheets, Instruction Sheets, and more
How can you get CONNECTION in your shop? Contact the eBusiness Help Desk at (800) 825-5886, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your local ACDelco Warehouse Distributor
Enjoy one-stop shopping for all of your point-of-sale and merchandising needs with the ACDelco 1Store. The 1Store is full of point-of-sale material to help keep you and your customers informed. At 1Store you can also:
- Order/download point of sale material
- Download/customize digital marketing assets
- Order facility image material
- Purchased logoed promotional merchandise
Point of Sale Materials
ACDelco, as a web-based 1Store, allows DAs, field sales and PSC accounts to order marketing sales and service materials at any time - day or night. Log on to view items, including:
- Point-of-sale materials: posters, banners, brochures, counter mats, etc.
- Sell sheets: designed specifically to help you sell
- "Knowledge is Power" Car Care Seminar kit
- Warranty material
- PSC, ADP and KFLT program materials
- Product catalogs
- Battery/Wiper display racks
- ACDelco decals
- Product displays
- Stocklift items
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI) forms
See the custom print tab of the 1Store to create a variety of customized point-of-sale materials
These are just a few of the promotional items and apparel available at the ACDelco 1Store:
- Apparel (shirts, hats, outerwear, etc.)
- Shop items (floor mats, return bags, counter stools, service reminder stickers, etc.)
- Desktop items (pens, notepads, magnets, etc.)
- Promotional items (mugs, key rings, coolers, balloons, flashlights, etc.)
- Sports and leisure items (hunting/fishing gear, chairs, golf balls, etc.)
- Value line section available
- Online marketing calendar
- "Knowledge is Power" merchandise kit
Custom Print Tab
Here are only some of the marketing items available via the Custom Print Tab on the 1Store:
- Customizable flyers, point-of-sale items and more
- Product photos
- Brand and Program Guidelines
- Logos and other brand images, along with product information and presentations
- Training materials
- "Knowledge is Power" customizable materials
Yellow Pages Print Advertising
Drive business to your PSC. ACDelco is pleased to offer a national Yellow Pages program administered by Performics. The service and product offers are negotiated specifically for ACDelco PSCs.
To inquire about Yellow Pages print advertising support in your local area, contact a local ACDelco Direct Account or your ACDelco representative. For more information, contact Dena Dunlap, Performics at 312-220-5898.
Program participants have access to all 37 high-quality ACDelco product lines with 90,000+ parts to help ensure every fix lasts.
From our GM Original Equipment line to our Professional line to the Advantage line of parts, there's a product offering to fit most every need and budget.
ACDelco Rewards Program
With the ACDelco Rewards Program, up to 5 percent of all your ACDelco reported purchases earn points issued via the acdelco360.com website (one point = one dollar).
The points you earn via the ACDelco Rewards Program will be put into your account with your balance displayed right on your acdelco360.com home page.
From there, you can:
- Transfer some or all your points to your ACDelco Rewards Card.
- Browse the rewards catalog and use your points for personal travel, event tickets, millions of media titles, gift cards and more than 3,000 other unique items.
- Use your points toward the purchase of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle.
Participants earn the following percentages based on their monthly purchases; each month stands alone:
$1 - $1,999 = 1%
$2,000 - $2,999 = 2%
$3,000 - $3,999 = 3%
$4,000 - $4,999 = 4%
$5,000 and up = 5%
Professional accounts will earn 1 percent and represent a parts loyalty participation level and Premium accounts will earn from 1-5+ percent and represent a complete brand support level of program participation.
Premium-level ADP accounts are eligible for a growth incentive of 1 percent for 5 percent year-over-year growth each quarter.
To view your rewards, go to acdelco360.com.
ACDelco Uniform and Apparel
When customers see an ACDelco technician for repair or maintenance, they can expect thorough, reliable vehicle care and a professional image. ACDelco uniforms add to your shop's trusted reputation and help instill customer confidence.
New and improved ACDelco uniform and apparel is now available. Our new technician shirt is available in long-and-short-sleeve versions and has many enjoyable features, including:
- Polyester cotton rip stop "touchtex" construction that breathes well and wicks well for hot and/or humid conditions yet performs in the cold
- Full underarm gusset allows for full range of motion and prevents chafing while covered front placket makes the shirt scratchless when leaning over cars
- Versa hem allows shirt to be worn tucked in or left out while still looking clean and professional
- Dura seams provide maximum strength so the shirt last longer
- Cornerless hex pockets resist dirt and lint buildup with strategically placed bar tacks that add extra strength to prevent rips
New uniform shirt, performance or cargo-style pants and shorts, polo shirts and T-shirts available from multiple outlets. Additional garments available include welding shirt, jackets, overalls and shop coats.
To purchase uniforms for your shop, follow these easy steps:
- Visit redkapautomotive.com
- Click "How to buy" from the top menu bar
- Enter your ZIP code
- Choose your purchase method
- Select your retailer or distributor for purchase
Reynolds & Reynolds Business Form Discount
Reynolds & Reynolds services offer a complete line of printed products created especially for ACDelco program participants. Your documents can be customized with your service center information and branded with the ACDelco logo.
Founded in 1866, Reynolds & Reynolds has been dedicated to printing business documents for nearly 150 years. Customize your documents with your service center information and ACDelco logo.
For more information, contact your Reynolds & Reynolds Account Manager at 800.869.7998. Click here to visit the Reynolds & Reynolds website.
Dell™ Computer Discount
Dell™ offers comprehensive end-to-end solutions to help with your business needs. As an ACDelco program participant, you and your employees are eligible to buy Dell personal computer equipment through Dell's Employee Purchase Program.
Benefits for you and your employees:
- Up to 40 percent off new Dell PC purchases. Discount is offered as a flat reduction off the retail price and cannot be stacked with other promotions outside the catalog. The catalog is listed on the ACDelco dedicated store located at dell.com/atg/acdelco.
- The 24/7 toll-free Dell technical service and customer support line is available for the life of your computer.
- Special financing through Dell Financial Services for qualified buyers.
- For more information or to purchase a computer, call 866.746.4977:
- Prompt #2 for Order status
- Prompt #3 for Inquiry or order online at dell.com/atg/acdelco (Participant ID: AF19613618)
- Prompt #4 for Tech Support
- Prompt #5 for Customer Care
Offer your customers an advantage with BuyPower Card. Financing large repairs may become a problem for some customers. BuyPower Card can help by paying customers back every time they use the card, with points they can put toward their next new GM vehicle purchase.
You can display BuyPower credit card applications and brochures at your business. Applications and displays can be requested free of charge simply by filling out the BuyPower Credit Card Display Request Form.
For more information, call 886-464-8800 or visit buypowercard.com.
GM Vehicle Supplier Discount
Looking for a new GM vehicle? Program participants and their employees can save big on a new GM car or truck with the GM Supplier Discount. Take advantage of savings on a wide range of eligible, new GM vehicles from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac with the GM Vehicle Supplier Discount.
- Get a great discount on a GM car or light-duty truck*
- Purchase or lease
- Available at participating GM dealerships nationwide
- Vehicle from dealer stock or on order
- Combine the discount with most other regional incentive for even greater savings
To take advantage of this opportunity, you must request an authorization number. Authorization numbers may be requested for the purchase or lease of a vehicle and are valid for six (6) months from the date of request.
- Go to gmsupplierdiscount.com
- Login either using the username and password that you have used in the past or create an account at the top of the page
- Fill in the required information and when prompted
- All accounts will use account numbers 900000 and business name of Professional Service Center
- Click on "Programs" along the top of the page, then click on "Obtain Authorization"
- Input the vehicle purchaser's information (Date of birth, zip code)
- You will then be assigned a personal authorization certificate number
- Print the personal authorization certificate and take it to the dealership
*Eligibility may change at any time without notice, and some models may have limited availability. Excludes Spark EV.
American Impact Media (AIM) On-Hold Messaging
ACDelco offers this benefit to help you educate your customers while they are on hold. As part of this incentive, American Impact Media (AIM) joins ACDelco as a preferred vendor to offer you an on-hold message system that can be customized to each of your needs. To help make an impact with your customers, you have six customized messages and two ACDelco messages to help educate your clients while they are on hold. Messages can announce service special offers and provide other important information. You can also choose from an extensive library of our background music to be played during the messages. These professionally customized messages will play continuously while callers are on hold.
For a one-time fee of $425.00 (plus shipping and handling), you will receive one full production on any format you need. You also have the option to purchase a digital player from AIM for $274.00.
There are no contracts or leases to sign; you own the production and equipment. And once the
initial setup is complete, AIM also offers you money-saving package deals for future
productions. In addition, AIM fully guarantees the compatibility of all equipment it sells.
The digital player comes with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer, and AIM fully guarantees the compatibility of all equipment it sells.
For more information about how you can develop and enhance the image of your service center with on-hold messaging, call 800.664.6534 or visit americanimpact.com.
Repair Shop Websites
Get found online and grow your business with a website from Repair Shop Websites. We'll build you a professional, modern website that will enhance the image of your shop and help you get new customers in the door.
Repair Shop Websites has more than 1,800 repair shop customers and 11 years of experience building and managing websites for repair shops. After a 10-minute phone call we'll have your site live in 2 days and we'll make all changes for you for no extra charge.
ACDelco Associate Distributors are eligible for a reduced site setup fee - $99 covers all setup costs, including site design, content personalization and domain name purchase. Just mention your status as an active ACDelco ADP participant for this reduced setup cost. If purchasing online at repairshopwebsites.com, reference "ACDelco ADP Discount" in the Contact Form to receive this special pricing. To learn more, call us at 855-345-6363.
Professional Digital Signage - 10 Foot Wave
As a subscriber to the Menu Board and Private TV programs you have control of all content through a website designed to allow click of a button updates that send new content to the screen(s) in your store. There is no software to install and you can make changes from anywhere you have an internet connection and a computer. Both programs provide access to Vehicle on Demand which allows you to temporarily suspend your Menu Board or Private TV program and call up 30-60 second repair animations to educate and explain common repair needs.
Digital Menu Board is designed to display your services and/or products with or without price information, promote various specials, and display community messages, service animations and much more. You may also choose from an assortment of ACDelco videos and images, hundreds of automotive sales and service items as well as assets from your own computer; any combination of images and videos can be uploaded.
Lobby TV is intended to eliminate expensive cable or satellite subscription service in the waiting area with an entertainment program provided by 10 Foot Wave. You can also promote all your services and specials right on your TV screen.
For more information about these services or request an online demo, please contact 10 Foot Wave directly at email@example.com or by visiting their website: www.10footwave.com/acdelco. The 10 Foot Wave system does qualify for the ACDelco Image Program and the levels that get support. Contact your ACDelco Representative to utilize the Image Program.
Our software offerings include E-Inspect, Shop Clock and Shop Talk. E-Inspect was created by a master technician and shop owner to improve the flow and streamline the process of inspections getting from the technician to the service writer. The paperless flow is completely customizable for any service department. The technician and the service writer can see previous inspection sheets with declined items, and has the ability to communicate with customers by taking photos and emailing the sheet to the customer seamlessly through the program.
Shop Clock Fimple time clock for the automotive industry and Shop Talk is our instant communicator that allows better shop communication. It is important to keep technicians working in the bays and deliver a complete and comprehensive inspection that is easy for the customer to read and understand. With our technology we have made this process extremely easy and affordable.
E-Inspect is integrated with most shop management systems and ACDelco ADP participants will enjoy a pricing rate on a E-Inspect Pro Subscription of $34.95 monthly vs. $79.95 for other Independent Service Centers. The initial set up charge of $50.00 is also a 50% savings over other independent shops.
For more information and to start saving today, contact E-Inspect Pro Inc. at:
AutoVitals' SmartFlow combines tablet-based inspections and work order processing with workflow automation into a single cloud based application that enables auto repair shops to increase average repair orders by over 20%. Leveraging a touchscreen based user interface, SmartFlow is designed to standardize, automate and record the in shop process at every step giving the shop owner unprecedented visibility into and control over the daily operations of his business. SmartFlow is the only tool available that can provide shop owners with world-class business process improvement while improving communication both within the shop and to their customers.
ACDelco Associate Distributors can get started with SmartFlow at a 15% off discount online. The first 50 new PSCs that sign up will receive an additional 15% off the initial setup fee of $799.
For more information visit autovitals.com or call 866.949.2848.
Hot Rod Processing
Paying too much for your credit card processing? Are you tired of paying for a terminal or software upgrades due to changes with Visa and MasterCard, such as EVM/Chip Card acceptance? Hot Rod Processing credit card processing services are saving ACDelco's Associate Distributor program participants from 10% to 25% a month or more!