REGIONAL SERVICE CHAIN PROGRAM
A successful business is one that earns the trust of its customers. Your business has done nothing short of that, and the proof is in your long-standing reputation. To help ensure your name continues to be synonymous with satisfaction, we've designed the Regional Service Chain (RSC) Program. The program is designed to help Regional Service Chains build their ACDelco business by utilizing program elements that are intended to increase employee enthusiasm, build knowledge and improve business results.
RSC KEY BENEFITS
Training & Information
To keep you and your employees' business and automotive skills sharp, take business, technical and customer-handling courses through web-based or instructor-led training.
Discounts & Support
RSC Program participants receive discounts and have access to the latest point-of-sale and merchandise materials to help sell more ACDelco parts and get customers rolling through the doors.
ACDelco RSC accounts can claim labor reimbursement for eligible ACDelco parts originally installed at your shop should they fail within 25 miles.
The RSC Program offers access to 90,000+ parts to service most makes and models.
RCS PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Own and operate at least five ACDelco Regional Service Chain store locations
- Be sponsored by an ACDelco Direct Account
- Maintain a minimum average of $1,000 ACDelco product purchases per month, per store or have 5% purchase growth
- Provide high-quality service, fair value, convenience and dedication to customer satisfaction
- Maintain a facility that is comfortable and professional in appearance
HOW WE STACK UP
ACDelco offers benefits that are hard to match:
- GM Original Equipment Expertise
- 100 Years of Automotive Aftermarket Experience
- GM Service Information (GMSi)
- eBusiness Tools
- Consumer Assurance
- Local Labor Reimbursement
- Business Development Rebate
- Growth Incentives
If you would like more information about the ACDelco Regional Service Chain Program, call 800.825.5886, prompt 0.